Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Somebody? Anybody?

Hi my dears:)

Do you know amazing film Julie&Julia? I love it, I love it at all. This is so funny, lovely and also inspiring film about blogger Julie Powell (which really exists and has a real blog here on blogspot called The Julie/Julia Project). She dicided to start her own challenge - to cook for one year every day one recepy from her favourite cookbook from Julia Child (I also have a book and it is amazing too:) and blog about it.

Hovewer, why I mantioned it? After few days or weeks, Julie didn´t have any comment. And she wrote on her blog something like "Do you hear me? Somebody? Anybody?". Sometimes, when I am writing this posts, I am wondering, if somebody is interested in.

I really would like to have a lot of readers, so if I should speak Czech or write more about home furnishing, sewing, DIY etc., just tell me:) I don´t have enough motivation to write this, if anybody is reading.

Thanks for your comments! See U. B.

9 comments:

  1. Hi B, please do not give up. I am reading your blog regularly and looking forward to any new writing. I even got my own challenges, so I ma inspired.. P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest you have interesting themes but I prefer shorter text and also pictures. We all love good pictures. Your articles about design, colors etc. were much better that's why I subscribed your blog. Also using the English is not so good if you are not so familier in it. Sorry to say but sometimes it's like reading bad translation. Maybe you would have more readers in Czech. Don't get me wrong I don't want to be mean but you have asked for it and I gave you my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up, try to find your way. Mix it and you'll see what gets most replies. Also be real, you don't get houndreds readers overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am reading your regularly too. It is really inspirative for me. But my English is not so good to write comments :-( But I would like to start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bara, I am reading your blog, but - I have no time and my English is bad. I have seen film Julia and Julia and I like it :o). Don´t give up. If you want more readers, you can write every article twice - 1x in English and under it 1x in Czech...
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I do not think that English is a problem. This blog is a good way to practise it in a very pleasant manner. B., do not let yourself put off, your English is very good, as well as the English of all the others, who wrote, that their English is not good enaugh to respond. People, English is a mean of communication - it is not necessary to wait till you are perfect to use it! So come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody? Anybody? Looks now that NOBODY :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. B. where are you? I follow you..... I like your words, your style..... come to continue!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi B., I found your blog on GalerieMarina today. I'm with you! Please, don't give up! I'm reading all your posts now from the end to the beginning.
    Oh, English, see my blog, I am also fighting with it!:D Doesn't metter. Important is that you want to share something with us.

    ReplyDelete