For today I decided to get some small challenge, because of two facts:
1. I was at work really long time and I am tired and don´t have enought time to do anything.
2. I go to the dentist tomorrow and I am a little bit nervous, he will pull out one of my wisdom tooths.
My aim is for a few days move to more practical and less teoretical issues, because it takes a time to get used to this new habbits. I can honestly say, that I am fullfilling my challenges almsot perfectly, but it is only few days, so we will see:)
Anyway. Today I am going to sort my clothes what I amp planning to do for ages!
Todays challenge: SORT MY CLOSET OUT!
Me and my husband live in rented flat, which is in the centre of the city, really nice old appartment with high ceiling, big windows etc. Hovewer I love scandinavian style of home furnishing, so we don´t have furniture everywhere. I need air, empty space to feel really comfortable. Our flat is 55m2 and we have 2 rooms, one is unfortunatelly just for kitchen and another one is for my workspace, bedroom and living room. It is really dificult to furnished it to be sutisfied with but I am still trying and still moving with furniture:)
In our hall we have small "room in the room", small niche, which makes a little closet which is hidden behind a curtain, so we don´t have to have some wardrobe in main room, which is really nice! Unfortunatelly this space is really narrow, so my wardrobe is really really tiny. Nowadays it is full of clothes, but I somehow feel and know, that half of it is unnecessary, don´t fits me well etc. So I decided to sort it for for groups:
1. I am often wearing and want to keep - will stay in closet.
2. I am wearing for special occasions and want to keep - will go to underbed storage
3. I am not wearing but my sister maybe will be - to the box
4. I am not wearing but somebody else maybe will - to the another box, I will take photos of this and try to sell it somewhere to earn money for new clothes;)
Why we are keeping clothes, which does not fit us? Which we never wear and don´t like? Just because of its value? What do you think?
It is really not enought time till midnight, so stop talking and start doing! Tomorrow you will see some photos, do you want? And another small practical challenge to organize our apartment with some inspiration and tips for you, I can´t wait!
See U, B.
P.S. I have to confess, I have one jeans, which does not fits me but I really want to keep them as motivation for excercising and eating well. They are Ralph Lauren jeans from second hand, really beautiful and for low price. You know, nobody´s perfect;)